Friday, November 3, 2017

My Top 10 Favorite Disney Movies, Prezi Style !




As a 90s baby I was allowed to have experienced some of the most amazing Disney animation and real life films. They’ve progressed from black and white movies to currently 3D animation movies like Moana. The Prezi below describes my top 10 favorite Disney Movies of all time.

This blog post was created to highlight the effectiveness of using Prezi to created presentations. I was able to come up with this cool slideshow in about an hour, with amazing graphics and themes provided by Prezi.


A prezi is a presentation of text and visuals that you  can zoom in and out of with the click of a mouse.  You can show a your new prezi to others on a computer through your prezi account, or you can link to them, you can even use prezi on your phone.

This great invention has been saving the lives of college students and common presenters since April 5, 2009. just like Disney films, the technology that goes into making Prezi great continues to grow. I loved making this prezi, it was super easy and fun to play with. I wanted my presentation to look as sparkly as possible and I was able to do that using Prezi. this is a great alternative to creating a powerpoint.


 Take a look at this Prezi, you can also view it down below, and let me know if you see any of your favorites also!








<iframe src="/ehttps:http//prezi.com/view/RGKKGmKJdkh616PdNitN/mbed" width="550" height="400">   </iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment