Friday, November 17, 2017

Where I want to be .... #NBASeason



NBA season is finally here and like any NBA fan my wish is to one day be on the sideline of a dunk competition and experience something great like this. honestly I just want to be at the game, in person, chilling near the court with some of my favorite players. What NBA fan wouldn't want that ? 

In this picture I'm gazing up as Aaron Gordon slam dunks over the Orlando Magic mascot during the 2016 NBA Slam Dunk Contest
 
This is my original image on the green screen.

I completed this project by using both adobe premier pro and Photoshop. I used adobe Premeire to color correct the green screen using ultra key and to insert myself into the photo. I used photo shop to make my image size small so that I would be able to blend in somewhat amongst the crowd. 


This is the original picture that I put myself into. 

This project was very tedious and frustrating because I felt like I clove made it look more realistic by just using photo shop and a different picture that I didn't take on the green screen . but to stay true to the assignment I made sure to incorporate using adobe premiere. 

Now seeing the finished product I'm happy and really excited that NBA season is back. It is  truly one of the highlights of my year. I always usually dread football season and hope that basketball season comes early, every year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment